Vocal Music Main Page
Welcome to RCMS Vocal Music!
"Like" us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/RCMSVocalMusic
For upcoming events, please check the Vocal Music Calendar below.
- Please check the Vocal Music Calendar (scroll further down this webpage) for updates and times.
- "Harvey Milk Day" Celebration is Saturday, May 20
- Applause Chorus meet 11:00am for warm-ups and then a group lunch!
- Optional trip to The Grammy Museum at L.A. Live is May 24
- Permission slips were due May 12
- PSUSD "SongFest" District Concert is May 30
- Applause Chorus meet at RCMS at 5:00pm to board the bus; concert begins 6:30pm at PSHS; parents pick up students AT PSHS after the concert ends (approx. 8:30pm)
- Broadway "Pops" Concert is Thursday, June 1
- ALL Choirs [perform, plus several solo acts.
- 2 handbook forms were due back in November.
- 1. Turn in Signature Strip from the Vocal Music Handbook ("purple book")
- 2. Complete the Parent Survey online: www.tinyURL.com/RCMSVocalMusicParentSurvey2016
(If you cannot complete the Survey online, ask Mr. Kopasz for a paper survey)
Vocal Music Calendar
To sync with your phone, click the + sign in the bottom-right corner,
or copy/paste the link into your iCal or Google Calendar (use the "Add URL" option).
The RCMS Vocal Music program includes the Beginning Chorus, Intermediate Chorus, and "Applause" Advanced Chorus.
All choirs perform in formal concerts during the school year.
Intermediate Chorus and Applause Chorus also participate in choral festivals and other community events.